Custom Software Development

Standard software solutions that cover all your needs to 100% are unfortunately usually not available. Sometimes there is a missing connectivity to one of your existing systems in other cases the functionality for your application is so complex that you need a custom graphical interface so your users can actually work with the solution. Therefore quite often several software solutions must work together to achieve the desired results. Fortunately most modern software solutions feature appropriate interfaces, called APIs that allows us to extend or adapt the software to your needs. In our portfolio you will only find software solutions that we can integrate, adapt and extend.

This puts us in the unique position to take a standard software solution that maybe offers you 70% of your feature requests and implement the remaining 30% according to your specifications.

elements_hierarchy

Interfaces

SOAP, REST, SDK and API – these are keywords that allow us to adapt and expand our software to meet your needs. We use these interfaces to merge data, access remote data and automate functions to bring your vision into reality.

document_tag

Simplification

For some scenarios the standard user interface of a software is perhaps too complex or there should be one special button that starts several tasks at once. Again, we can show you how to to achieve these goals.

magnifying_glass

Analyze

We have over 10 years experience in successfully delivering DAM, W2P and process automation projects. A lot of solutions we implemented over the the years look at a glance similar but differ a lot on closer examination.

Benefit from our experience and contact us today.